上周的“美国偶像”是我喜欢的乡村音乐专场,很多好听的歌啊。可惜歌是好歌,但是有的参赛选手唱得太糟糕。比如,有个黑人女歌手将乡村音乐当灵歌唱,那就感觉太怪了。
第十三首 Where The Blacktop Ends(公路的尽头)
Gonna kick off my shoes
踢掉我的鞋子
And run in bare feet
光着脚奔跑
Where the grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet
砂石、草粝和灰尘的路上
Goin' back to the well gonna visit old friends
回到水井边,看望老朋友
And feed my soul where the blacktop ends
公路的尽头,我的灵魂感到自由
I'm lookin' down the barrel of Friday night
想起星期五晚上
Ridin' on a river of freeway lights
在高速公路的车海里
Goodbye city I'm country bound
再见城市,我属于乡村
'Til Monday rolls around
在星期一到来之前
第十四首 A Broken Wing(折断的翅膀)
She loved like he was the last man on earth.
她爱他,好像他是世界上最后一个男人。
gave him everything she ever had.
她给了他所有。
He’d break her spirit down,then come lovin’ up on her.
他却折磨她,然后又安慰她。
give a little, then Take it back.
他给她很少,然后又收回。
she’d tell him about her dreams - he’d just shoot ’em down.
她告诉他她的梦想。他大加嘲笑。
lord, He loved to make her cry.
天啊,他喜欢让她哭。
"you’re crazy for believin’ you’ll ever leave the Ground." he said "only angels know how to fly."
他说:“你相信这些东西真是疯了,只有天使才会飞。“
And with a broken wing, she still sings.
带着一支折断的翅膀,她仍然在歌唱。
she’ keeps an eye on the sky.
她的眼睛始终看着天空。
with a Broken wing, she carries her dreams.
带着一支折断的翅膀,她依然有着梦想。
man, you ought to see her fly.
朋友,你应该看到她的飞翔。
第十五首 Let's Give Them Something to Talk About (让我们为他们提供一点话题)
People are talkin, talking 'bout people
人们交谈,谈着他人
I hear them whisper, you won't believe it
我听见他们低声说话,你不会相信
They think we're lovers kept under covers
他们认为,我们是一对秘密的恋人
I just ignore it, but they keep saying
我毫不在意,但是他们不断交谈
We laugh just a little too loud
我们只是笑声大了一点
We stand just a little too close
我们只是靠得近了一点
We stare just a little too long
我们只是注视对方久了一点
Maybe they're seeing, something we don't, Darlin'
亲爱的,也许他们注意到了,一些我们没有注意到的东西
Let's give them something to talk about
让我们为他们提供一点话题
Let's give them something to talk about
让我们为他们提供一点话题
Let's give them something to talk about
让我们为他们提供一点话题
How about love?
爱情这个话题,好吗?
(未完待续)



老萌 说:
真没看出来,你喜欢乡村音乐.呵呵
2007年4月25日 15:00 | 档案 | 引用
Ruan YiFeng 说:
喜欢校园的人,大多数都喜欢乡村音乐吧。
2007年4月26日 00:04 | 档案 | 引用